Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What is an amazing shower!!!

September 14th

Yesterday, my first grade team members gave me a diaper/giftcard shower. I was blown away by how many diapers we recieved as well as the amount of gift cards!!! WOW... amazing generosity! I was 28 weeks yesterday... feeling good! Past the point of uncomfortable, but I know the longer the babies make it, the healthier they will be. The babies are wiggling all the time! It is a feeling so undescribable. I have maternity pics this Saturday... fun times, I hope there is alot of photo shop being done! Giggle Snaps, is also doing a Diaper Drive this Saturday!I go to both doctor's next Wednesday, so hopefully I continue to hear great news! At my 32 week visit, they will do a final growth scan to get an estimate of the babies weight along with measuring the amount of fluids... and checking so much more. I have 3 more weeks on Lovenox shots, and then onto Heparin for a few weeks, until the scheduled C-Section date. I will so glad to be done with giving myself shots. My fertility shots to these for the past few years, I am so over injections! BTW... scheduled C- Section date is set for November 8th (Aunt Bea's Birthday)! The day is approaching very quickly... everything is set and ready except for the hostipal bag, kind of important I guess! This weekend we are celebrating Pop's 75th Birthday... rock on Pop! I can not wait to see everyone, especially my precious Cole. Bryleigh has been asking about Sunday all week. I hope all is well for everyone, continued praying for healthy babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment