Monday, June 14, 2010

Great News from the high risk doctor!

June 14th-

It has been six weeks since I visited the high risk doctor.. and a lot of progress in the development of the babies have taken place. They again check gender and they are definite that there is two girls and a boy, a definite boy! During the sonogram they checked for all extremities and everything looks great. All three babies are measuring 4 days ahead of schedule and each weighing 4 oz. As for now he said that early bedrest is not in the future. He feels that at this point, I will be able to carry possibly up to 36 weeks. From now until 22 weeks, (first of August), he will see me on a weekly basis, and I wil continue to see my OB/GYN monthly. At 22 weeks, if everything looks promising, that meaning no signs of pre-term labor,gestational diabetes, or high blood pressure, I will then see Dr. Gardner, on a two week basis until 32 weeks. Alot can change during this time, so we continue to pray that I am able to carry the babies as long as possible. Thanks for the continued support, and I will update if their are any changes. NYC here we come!

Love, Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment