Thursday, June 10, 2010

Finding out the genders... well at least daddy!

June 1st,

Sonogram Day! We get to find out the genders... oh wait, I have agreed not to find out, until the TV debut on the 8th. Sonograms are always exciting if you are expecting one, but they are very entertaining if you are expecting three. So while we were getting the Sonogram to see the genders, they had me turn my head, but sneaky daddy stayed in the back of the room, so for a whole week he knew and I did not... I hate surprises! Actually, they are really fun, but the anticipation is miserable. All in all, it was very reassuring that all three babies were measuring 13 weeks 4 days, and strong heartbeats. One week... waiting patiently to find out the gender on live TV. Post again soon on the 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment