Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 12.. Super good news!

Tuesday May 25th

Yesterday I went to see my OB. All is great! Three strong heartbeats, and I go back next week for a sonogram to check for gender. I am measuring 19 weeks, wow! We are so relieved to hear strong healthy heartbeats.

A few weeks ago Dr. Gardner had asked me to be part of a televsion segment, and of course I said sure! She then said more info to come... so I found out more yesterday! Tha Dallas-Fort Worth news stations has teamed up with Dr. Gardner and Sublime Bakery to they are going to report on Dr. Gardner successes as well as Sublime Bakery is beginning to create cakes to tell the gender. So this means that there will be a staged shower at my house, and I will cut into a three tiered cake. As I cake into the cake, the inside will tell me the gender of each baby. Super Cool, Huh! We are so excitd, to find out what we are having in this manner.

So when will all this take place... Plan on June 8th for the taping, and I am not sure about when it will be aired live. More info to come!

1 comment: