Thursday, July 8, 2010

Deciding on names... OMG this is hard!

July 8th

Hey Friends, Okay so here it is... I think Pacer and I have finally come to an agreement on the names. One name is hard enough, but 3.. crazy! So here it is... drum roll please...

Addalynn Diane
Cambrie Elle
Peyton Allen

The middle names are family names. Diane is Pacer's mom middle name. Elle is my mom's middle names, well kind of. Her middle name is Machelle, but we both like the abbreviated version, and then of course Allen is Pacer and his father's middle name.

So there it is... Whew! No more thinking... no more suggestions! It is very cute to hear Bryleigh say the names!

No doctor's appointment this week, next Thursday I will see both doctors.

I am some what concerned about the pressure that I am beginning to notice these last few days, but I am sure it is because I am carrying TRIPLETS!

My aunt is making the crib bedding... I am so excited to see the final product. Pacer is in the process of painting the cribs, and this past week, Pacer and his dad did some furniture rearrangment to make room for the upstairs nursery. Exciting and busy time!

More to come next week!

Love, Paige

1 comment:

  1. Love the names! Get lots of rest and keep cooking those sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete