Friday, July 16, 2010

Week 20... doctors visit

July 16th

I had a visit to both doctors today. Both said everything is going very well. I am measuring 25 weeks, and the two girls have heartbeats at 148 bpm, and Peyton's HB is 138 bpm. Dr. Thigpen measured the cervix once again to check for incompetent cervix, and then took a look at all three babies. It is getting pretty cramped in there... I believe I am starting to experience what people call " Braxton Hicks contraction." He said that is completely normal. I go back to the both doctors in two weeks, glucose test, and cervix check. Everything seems to be progressing right along. I am so excited for my upcoming showers... I can not wait to finish the nursery within the next few weeks, YEAH! More to come next weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment